The book “Reel Horror: True Horrors Behind Hollywood’s Scary Movies” by John W. Law, try to takes readers on a frightening tour behind the scenes of some of Hollywood’s best known and most frightening films.
Whether it was death and tragedy on the set, or real terror behind a true story that lead to the film, “Reel Horror” promises to offer readers the story that wasn’t told on the big screen.
Inluding in this book as the stories of:
- The death of Brandon Lee on the set of “The Crow“
- Bette Davis’ horrific last days in the making of “Wicked Stepmother“
- The tragedies of “Twilight Zone – The Movie“
- Fear on the set and death off the set for the “Poltergeist” series
- The real terror of The “Amityville Horror“
- The Trouble of “Jaws“
- Tragic death on the set of “The Exorcist” and the troubled neighborhood where the story takes place, and more
Stories that have, in some cases, outlived the movies themselves, find out the full details behind Brandon Lee’s harrowing days on the set of “The Crow” and the truly tragic consequences dangerous special effects can play in feature like the “Twilight Zone“. Read about the making of Psycho and see rare photographs of Joan Crawford and her final film Trog.
“Reel Horror: True Horrors Behind Hollywood’s Scary Movies” is 125 pages, illustrated in an unusual 8 1/2 x 11 inches size.
John W. Law is also the author of Curse of the Silver Screen – Tragedy & Disaster Behind the Movies and The Bates Motel Trivia Challenge.